Projects from A to Z
FCPS carries out projects involving hygienic production processes in the juice, food and dairy industry. From entire factories to optimisation and renewals.
We handle complete system integration. Projects from conceptualization, engineering, all the way up to commissioning. FCPS supplies the equipment, the mechanical & electrical installation and automation.
For every project, we work exclusively with genuine specialists. Professionals who embrace the same principles as we do. FCPS coöperates with respect to the following functions, among others, when working on projects:
- Construction Manager
- Process Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Project Manager
- Concentration, such as evaporation and membrane filtration
- Spray drying, freeze-drying and agglomerisation
- Mixing of liquids and powders
- Dosing in liquid and solid form
- Heating: pasteurisation and sterilisation
- Separation technologies: centrifugation, membrane filtration (RO, NF, UF, MF) and ion exchange
- Fermentation and hydrolysis
- Transport and storage of powder
- Cleaning In Place (CIP)
- Utilities: ice water, process water, steam and compressed air
- Water purification and waste processing
Standards and regulations
Working in food and pharmaceutical industry means complying with increasingly strict legislation and regulations. Accordingly, we make it our business to familiarise ourselves with current standards and guidelines, such as the EHDG guidelines. We only employ welders certified in accordance with EN-ISO 9606-1 (EN287-1).
Equipment/spare parts supply
FCPS’ work methods
For every project, we work with genuine specialists, within our own company and also with our partners. Professionals who share our guiding principles.REQUEST FOR QUOTATION